1. ...find yourself craving a good curry.
2. ...you apologise when someone steps on your toes or runs into to you.
3. ...write "apologise" rather than "apologize"
4. ...eat baked beans outside of a BBQ context.
5. ...passive aggressively stare at the young man whose iPod is so loud you can hear his bad taste in music, or any other fellow passenger on your overstuffed, delayed Tube train.
6. ...stop whatever you are doing and stand in the sun the two times it comes out a year.
7. ...find yourself having a conversation about the weather more than three times a day.
8. ...have bought more than one umbrella in the past week.
9. ...get upset that someone had the indecency to throw themselves infront of a train when you're already running late.
10. ...know the exact date and china to be used at the Royal Wedding this year.